JohannAKKAKJohannAKKAK

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Cursed King Cursed King

This is so good. The grimy bass that kicks in at the 16 second mark and that harpsichord at the beginning really make this track unique. No conflicting frequencies (impressive considering the amount of synths that play at the same time). Playing with the stereo field might be something you could look into doing in the future.
Amazing job with the track! Keep aiming high! (no pun intended!) :D

LowAim responds:

Glad you like! I love the harpsichord, it has such a unique and eerie sound to it. It works really well when wanting more dark themed tunes which I happen to enjoy, a lot. Hah.

Such a relief to hear about the frequencies, I've spent hours trying to get it right and I desperately want to improve on that. It sounds different in all the speakers and headphones I've tried so far and I was afraid it was going to sound generally bad.

Holysh!t thanks for the stereo field tip, looked it up and wow did it make a difference once you played around with the settings, massive improvements in my opinion.

I'll keep making tracks, that's for sure! Thanks again!

The Kings The Kings

Nice sound design, very catchy - amazing job. A bit short, but great things come in small packages (tracks in this case).
Amazing job! :D

Teqilla responds:

Thanks a lot !

-KA89- Bit.Trip(WIP) -KA89- Bit.Trip(WIP)

If this is how your stuff sounds when you are sleep deprived, then you must be god-like when fully awake! This is a great track! Perhaps my only complaint would be that it sounds a bit weird when it loops back. However, that is a minor thing compared to the dedication and effort you obviously put into this. The distortion and noise typical of 8-bit/16-bit tracks is toned down here, something very impressive.
Again, great job! ;)

Kyleadam89 responds:

Thanks! I was actually trying to sleep when megaman-like music popped in my head and I had to try and capture some of it(though the greatness got lost in translation) I did however make everything from scratch and I think I actually kind of made a decent nes megaman kick out of a closed hi hat. .. .but truly I appreciate your review and hope to keep this track going strong! Thanks for your support!(I'm thinking it sounds weird when it loops due to the complete change, from drums, bass, and a lead to a solo instrument..just my opinion but hopefully once I get sleep and more work done that will change, lol)

Krupinkin - Get it done Krupinkin - Get it done

As soon as I heard the beginning, I knew I'd like this. No conflicting frequencies, everything sounds smooth, no unwanted noise - amazing, in simple terms. It sounds like it's ready to be published already by itself, but if you can add more to it, I simply cannot wait for the end result!
Amazing job! ;D

Krupinkin responds:

Thank you for the feedback and I am happy that you liked it :)

Zion Zion

The dissonance at the beginning gives it a transient feel. What I mean by this is that if I ever had to explain what travelling through dimensions felt like, I'd show them this. I like how it then "fixes" its key as the track progresses. I really like everything about it. Good editing. Not only does the pad evolve, but it feels like the entire track is a pad in itself.
Great job! :D

TheDukesDepot responds:

Alright! Thanks! :D

HappyLoop HappyLoop

Really good sound design. Everything has its place, simple enough to enjoy, it sounds peaceful - happy indeed! Ideal for a videogame!
Amazing Amazingbouy! :D

Bradley Spectrum - Submerge (Cut Edition) Bradley Spectrum - Submerge (Cut Edition)

Really good track. I like everything about it. Perhaps try to give it a more bouncy feel (although it's my opinion, you could just keep on doing what you're doing :D).
Really nice job! :D

ChaelMusic responds:

Hey, thanks for the comment, it really helps! :D
Some of my other tracks are kind of bouncy (in my opinion) but I took a different path with this track.
I'm always trying to find what's best to make, so I guess some of my next tracks will be bouncy!

Selpats Selpats

Really good sound design. Every sound has it's spot in the track. Great loop!
Amazing job! ;D

Sacred Yet Dangerous Sacred Yet Dangerous

Very spirity feel. I like this concept, but the pad overlaps with itself too much (or perhaps it's too loud for my taste). However, everything else is perfect in my opinion. Definitely fit for an Emperor-esque figure.
Nice job on this! :D

alexanderr responds:

Thanks mate, I'm very new to this :)

Saria's Song (Lost Woods) Saria's Song (Lost Woods)

The track is ok. I would suggest perhaps enhancing the frequencies at which each sound has the most energy since there are some sounds that conflict with each other (such as the short bass-y sounds with the main instrument). However, it is obvious that you did this with a smile on your face. Perhaps try to not stack instruments that play the same thing and make one of them the main protagonist of everything (bring one to the front, keep the others in the background).
Good job on this! :)